The Philippines Next 10: Y2008-C27

Effective dates: June 29 - July 5, 2008
LW
TW
ARTIST
TITLE
PP
WC
3
1
Boys Like Girls
Thunder
1@1
3
2
2
Jason Mraz
I'm Yours
2
2
-
3
Paramore
That’s What You Get
3
1
-
4
Ray J feat. Yung Berg
Sexy Can I
4
1
4
5
Kylie Minogue feat. Mims
All I See
4
4
9
6
Nikki Gil
Hear My Heart
6
3
7
7
Usher feat. Beyoncé
& Lil Wayne
Love in This Club, Pt. II
7
2
-
8
Fall Out Boy feat.
John Mayer
Beat It
8
1
-
9
Nelly feat. Fergie
Party People
9
1
5
10
Leona Lewis
Better in Time
2
8

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Again!!
As you know, i am korean and
i have my own blog about OPM.
and here is another charts about OPM. it's called 10 Filipino songs
most loved by korean

here is:

1. MYMP - Tell Me Where It Hurts
2. MYMP - Especially For You
3. Nina - Someday
4. Nina - Love Moves in Mysterious ways
5. Lea Salonga - Two Words
6. Kyla - Because Of You
7. MYMP - Say You Love Me
8. Regine Velasquez & Jacky Cheung - In Love With You
9. The Speaks - High
10. MYMP - Only Reminds Me of You

this charts is reserched by
voting of korean who visited my blog.

Korean really love MYMP and Nina!!
hope you can post this someday.