Grand Voter's Hitlist

Effective dates: October 31-November 6, 2008
TW
LW
PP
WC
ARTIST/TITLE
VR
1
1
5@1
5
Laarni Lozada
Manalig Ka
10.0
2
2
2
5
Bugoy Drilon
Paano na Kaya
2.07
3
3
3
4
Sarah Geronimo feat.
Howie Dorough

I'll Be There
1.95
4
5
4
6
David Archuleta
Crush
0.45
5
4
4
4
Ramiele Malubay
Alone
0.40
6
-
4
15
Jay-R with D' Sound
Tattoed on My Mind
0.37
7
6
2
10
Rachelle Ann Go
The Search Is Over
0.33
8
9
4
12
Nina
I Don't Want to Miss a Thing
0.25
9
-
9
1
Jonas Brothers
Lovebug
0.21
10
7
2
19
Yeng Constantino
Di na Ganun
0.20
The Voter's Hitlist is compiled every Friday, based on votes gathered at the Chart Central Vote Site.

3 comments:

  1. soon!!! Rain will be there!!! so you better watch out..
    hahaha...
    PLEASE VOTE RAIN & HIS SINGLE RAINISM!!! OK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmnn, speaking of Rain. I wonder kung bakit sikat na sikat sya dito sa Asia, hindi naman sya kgwapuhan. Marami rin namanng mas talented pa kesa sa kanya. Hmmnnn, I think its the charisma..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Galing ni Laarni Lozada, 5'th wk in a row na no. 1 sa voters hit list. Honestly, hindi kagandahan ang single nya. Pero hands down ako sa mga fans, die hard bomoto.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments friendly. Constructive criticism is accepted, but cheap shots towards artists or songs shall be removed. Do not write in ALL CAPS. Thanks!