MYX Daily Top Ten [2009.8.31]

Chart date: August 31, 2009, Monday
YES TOD ARTIST TITLE PP DC PCT
2 1 Sarah Geronimo Dahil Minahal Mo Ako 4@1 15 15.50
1 2 Taylor Swift You Belong With Me 13@1 23 14.02
3 3 Hale Bahay Kubo 2 12 10.33
- 4 Silent Sanctuary Hiling 4 3 7.38
5 5 Lady Gaga Paparazzi 4 10 7.01
6 6 Paramore Ignorance 6 4 5.54
9 7 Demi Lovato Here We Go Again 4 18 4.80
4 8 Jonas Brothers Fly With Me 4 6 4.06
- 9 2NE1 I Don't Care 9 1 3.69
8 10 Kelly Clarkson Already Gone 8 10 3.32
Others: 24.35

4 comments:

  1. naku si sarah nanaman.. di naman maganda yung kanta nya..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!I'm sure "I don't care" will be succesful!I love 2NE1 & Dara's my angel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yesssssssssss!

    IDC eh eh eh eh :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. woooo IDC!!! eh eh eh eh
    sana tumaas pa! 8D
    go RoyalAces! vote vote vote xD

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments friendly. Constructive criticism is accepted, but cheap shots towards artists or songs shall be removed. Do not write in ALL CAPS. Thanks!